STEAM School Kit for micro:bit Users – Bundle
Include your existing micro:bits with the full classroom set of toolboxes using the Robotics board to add robotic capabilities to Strawbees projects and the micro:bit.
- Robotics for micro:bit
- Lesson booklet
- 100+ cards
*Shipping: This is a bundle including a preorder. The STEAM School Kit will get shipped immediately and the ‘Robotics Inventions for micro:bit 10 Pack’ will get shipped in August. By adding to the cart you confirm you are happy with those terms.
- WINNER - Kids Judge BETT Award 2020
- Free Lesson Plans included
- 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Support
|Age and grade||
|Number of students||
|Number of pieces||
STEAM School Kit
- Building straws – 240mm Blue × 250
- Building straws – 240mm Pink × 250
- Building straws – 240mm Green × 250
- Building straws – 240mm Yellow × 250
- Building straws – 240mm Orange × 250
- Building straws – 240mm Gray × 250
- Connectors – 1-leg Blue × 1024
- Connectors – 2-leg Yellow × 512
- Connectors – 3-leg Green × 512
- Connectors – 5-leg Red × 512
- Pocketful of Ideas Card Deck × 1
- Teacher booklet × 1
Robotics Inventions for the micro:bit – 10 Pack
- Strawbees Robotics boards for the micro:bit × 10
- Strawbees micro:bit clip × 10
- Servo motors 120 (SM-S2309S) × 10
- Servo motor mounts white × 20
- Servo motor arms × 30
- Screws for servo mounts and arms × 30
- Mini screwdrivers × 10
- Servo extension cables × 10
- Poster × 1
- Free access to lesson plans at Strawbees Learning
- Free access to the official Strawbees MakeCode extension
This bundle does not include the micro:bit, USB cable, or batteries.
Program with MakeCode
We designed our own official MakeCode extension to make it easy to program the micro:bit with Strawbees.
To install it, search for “strawbees” in the extensions section of the code editor.
Create robotic athletes and celebrate diversity in an Olympic event!
Make a robotic companion to react and express when meeting friends.
Gain and demonstrate communication skills by creating and presenting an interactive robot.