The complete Strawbees building solution for hands-on and collaborative learning in your class including Strawbees Classroom digital lessons.
- 1-year access to Strawbees Classroom for one teacher
- STEAM building solution
- 100+ challenge cards
- Storage solution
- You cannot add "Crazy Scientist Kit" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
- Education Alliance Finland Certified 2022
- Curriculum-Aligned Lessons
- Includes Strawbees Classroom Free Trial
|Age and grade||
Ages 6 and up
|Number of students||
Up to 30 students
|Number of pieces||
- 1-year access to a license for one teacher
- Curriculum-aligned lessons (Common Core ELA, Common Core Mathematics, NGSS, SDGs)
- Student-facing resources
- Recorded webinars
- Regular run onboarding webinars
- Onboarding videos
- Supporting articles
- Strawbees walkthrough webinars
- More questions? Go to FAQ
1 X STEAM SCHOOL KIT
- Connectors – 1-leg Blue × 1024
- Connectors – 2-leg Yellow × 512
- Connectors – 3-leg Green × 512
- Connectors – 5-leg Red × 256
- Building straws – 240mm Blue × 512
- Building straws – 205mm Green × 360
- Building straws – 112mm Pink × 512
- Building straws – 80mm Orange × 256
- Building straws – 48mm Yellow × 256
- Clips × 160
- Pocketful of Ideas Card Deck × 1
- Posters × 2
Related Lesson Plans
In this lesson, students will begin to learn about some of the complexities of urban planning including housing, transportation, energy consumption and production, readiness for natural hazards, and sustainable development concepts.
In this lesson learn about the various mechanical inventions for laborious tasks eventually turning to utilize running water sources as renewable hydropower for a community.
An introduction to constructing linkages. Start with making 2 pairs of scissors, then combine them to build a mini mechanical arm learning about mechanical advantage.