STEAM Classroom Kit for micro:bit Users – Bundle
A classroom set of toolboxes for up to 30 students, for building and coding using the Robotics board to apply robotic capabilities to any Strawbees and micro:bit project!
This bundle is doesn’t include micro:bits. A bundle with micro:bits is available.
- Biggest building set
- Activity posters
- 100+ challenge cards
Shipping to the USA? This item will be shipped by mid-November 2021. This is due to extreme delays in our supply chain. By adding to the cart you confirm you agree with these terms.
- WINNER - Kids Judge BETT Award 2020
- Free Lesson Plans included
- 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Support
|Age and grade||
|Number of students||
|Number of pieces||
STEAM School Kit
- Connectors – 1-leg Blue × 1024
- Connectors – 2-leg Yellow × 512
- Connectors – 3-leg Green × 512
- Connectors – 5-leg Red × 256
- Building straws – 240mm Blue × 512
- Building straws – 205mm Green × 360
- Building straws – 112mm Pink × 512
- Building straws – 80mm Orange × 256
- Building straws – 48mm Yellow × 256
- Pocketful of Ideas Card Deck × 1
- Posters × 2
2 × Robotics Inventions for the micro:bit – 10 Pack
- Strawbees Robotics boards for the micro:bit × 20
- Strawbees micro:bit clip × 20
- Servo motors 120 (SM-S2309S) × 20
- Servo motor mounts white × 40
- Servo motor arms × 60
- Screws for servo mounts and arms × 60
- Mini screwdrivers × 20
- Servo extension cables × 20
- Poster × 2
- Free access to lesson plans at Strawbees Learning
- Free access to the official Strawbees MakeCode extension
This bundle does not include the micro:bit, USB cable, or batteries.
Program with MakeCode
We designed our own official MakeCode extension to make it easy to program the micro:bit with Strawbees.
To install it, search for “strawbees” in the extensions section of the code editor.
Create robotic athletes and celebrate diversity in an Olympic event!
Make a robotic companion to react and express when meeting friends.
Create an animated potted plant responding to light.