Robotic Inventions for micro:bit
You can build and code robots that move! This add-on kit adds robotic capabilities to Strawbees building projects and the micro:bit.
- Robotics with micro:bit
- Snap-on electronics
- Add-on to micro:bit
- WINNER - Kids Judge BETT Award 2020
- Free Lesson Plans included
- 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Support
|Age and grade||
|Number of students||
|Number of pieces||
- Strawbees Robotics board for the micro:bit × 1
- Strawbees micro:bit clip × 1
- Servo motor 120 (SM-S2309S) × 1
- Servo motor mounts × 2
- Servo motor arms × 3
- Screws for servo mounts and arms × 3
- Mini screwdriver × 1
- Servo extension cable × 1
- Free access to lesson plans at Strawbees Learning
- Free access to the official Strawbees MakeCode extension
This does not include the micro:bit, USB cable, or batteries.
This kit alone does not include Strawbees connectors or straws.
Program with MakeCode
We designed our own official MakeCode extension to make it easy to program the micro:bit with Strawbees.
To install it, search for “strawbees” in the extensions section of the code editor.
Use the Robotic Inventions for micro:bit to automate the mechanical movements of a crane.
Make a robotic companion to react and express when meeting friends.
Create an animated potted plant responding to light.