Robotic Inventions for micro:bit – 10 Pack
You can build and code robots that move! This kit integrates the micro:bit using the playful world of Strawbees building to add robotic capabilities.
- Robotics with micro:bit
- Snap-on electronics
- Add-on to micro:bit
- WINNER - Kids Judge BETT Award 2020
- Free Lesson Plans included
- 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Support
|Age and grade||
|Number of students||
|Number of pieces||
- Strawbees Robotics boards for the micro:bit × 10
- Strawbees micro:bit clip × 10
- Servo motors 120 (SM-S2309S) × 10
- Servo motor mounts white × 20
- Servo motor arms × 30
- Screws for servo mounts and arms × 30
- Mini screwdrivers × 10
- Servo extension cables × 10
- Poster × 1
- Free access to lesson plans at Strawbees Learning
- Free access to the official Strawbees MakeCode extension
This kit does not include the micro:bit, USB cable, or batteries.
This kit does not include Strawbees connectors or straws.
Program with MakeCode
We designed our own official MakeCode extension to make it easy to program the micro:bit with Strawbees.
To install it, search for “strawbees” in the extensions section of the code editor.
Create robotic athletes and celebrate diversity in an Olympic event!
Make a robotic companion to react and express when meeting friends.
Gain and demonstrate communication skills by creating and presenting an interactive robot.