Our Inventor kit comes with 450 pieces plus instructions for 21 activities to create several small projects including a dino head and catapult. Grab a friend and invent something amazing together.
|Age and grade||
|Number of students||
|Number of pieces||
Creative Play – designed to be completely open-ended, offering possibilities as limitless as your child’s imagination.
Skill Development – kids can practice problem-solving skills through building and modifying increasingly complex structures.
STEAM Learning – encouragement of experimentation; kids can combine pieces to create hinges and moveable joints or combine with other materials like cardboard or twine.
All materials are custom-made, durable, and reusable – finish building, disassemble, and begin a new project.
- Building straws – 240mm Blue × 50
- Building straws – 240mm Pink × 50
- Building straws – 240mm Yellow × 50
- Building straws – 240mm Green × 50
- Connectors – 1-leg White × 130
- Connectors – 2-leg White × 64
- Connectors – 3-leg White × 32
- Connectors – 5-leg White × 24
- Activity booklet × 1
- Free access to lesson plans at Strawbees Learning
Related Lesson Plans
Launch a projectile across the room with a Strawbees catapult.
Make a collapsible grabber using an accordion linkage.
Build the shapes that have intrigued philosophers, mathematicians and scientists for centuries.