Imagination Kit for micro:bit Users – Bundle
Imagination not instructions! Create projects sketching ideas, coding, and robotics combining with your micro:bit at home.
- 100+ challenge cards
- Snap-on electronics
- Robotics for micro:bit
Shipping: This is a preorder. The “Imagination Kit” and the “Robotics Inventions for micro:bit 10 Pack” will get shipped by mid October. By adding to the cart you confirm you are happy with those terms.
- WINNER - Kids Judge BETT Award 2020
- Free Lesson Plans included
- 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Support
|Age and grade||
|Number of students||
|Number of pieces||
- Building straws – 208mm Bendable Green × 50
- Building straws – 240mm Yellow × 50
- Building straws – 240mm Blue × 50
- Connectors – 1-leg White × 130
- Connectors – 2-leg White × 64
- Connectors – 3-leg White × 32
- Connectors – 5-leg White × 24
- Pocketful of Ideas Card Deck × 1
- Activity booklet × 1
Robotics Inventions for micro:bit
- Strawbees Robotics board for the micro:bit × 1
- Strawbees micro:bit clip × 1
- Servo motor 120 (SM-S2309S) × 1
- Servo motor mounts × 2
- Servo motor arms × 3
- Mini screwdriver × 1
- Servo extension cable × 1
- Free access to lesson plans at Strawbees Learning
- Free access to the official Strawbees MakeCode extension
This bundle does not include the micro:bit, USB cable or batteries.
Program with MakeCode
We designed our own official MakeCode extension to make it easy to program the micro:bit with Strawbees.
To install it, search for “strawbees” in the extensions section of the code editor.
Use the Robotic Inventions for micro:bit to automate the mechanical movements of a crane.
Make a robotic companion to react and express when meeting friends.
Create an animated potted plant responding to light.