We are happy to announce our partnership with Creatubbles™, the safe global community for creators of all ages all over the world. The Creatubbles platform is the perfect space for children, families and teachers to save, share and discover creative work online. And now it’s Strawbees turn to inspire the community!
Creatubbles recognizes the fundamental importance of creating a place where anyone from anywhere in the world can participate equally, comfortably and safely. Trusted by schools and organizations worldwide, it can be accessed on desktop, mobile or tablet and it is free to use. With “Share with Creatubbles” you can easily connect and use Creatubbles to engage in a inspiring and creative community.
With Creatubbles, Strawbees users can:
– Save their Strawbees creations to their Creatubbles profile by clicking the ”Share with Creatubbles” button
– Get inspired, and inspire others with their creations
– Share creations with family and friends, as well as with people from all over the world
– ”Bubble” creations they love and let others know they enjoyed their work
– Get ”bubbled” as a sign of appreciation of their creative work
– Interact with creators from all over the world
– Organize their creations in different galleries
To see what the Strawbees gallery on Creatubbles looks like, click here. Look out for competitions coming soon and follow @strawbees on Twitter for our latest news. If you want more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To see the press release, press this link